ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018 NOTICE

Editor’s Note, 24 April 2018: Due to not meeting the appropriate quorum, this evening’s annual meeting did not proceed. A replacement meeting has been set for 1 May 2018 and all agenda items have been postponed until this date. The event details below have been changed accordingly.

We are pleased to announce that the ANU Student Media Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2018 will be held on Tuesday, 1 May.

Location: Woroni Office

Time: 6.00pm – 7.30pm

You can find the 2018 ANUSM AGM agenda and Reference D: here. UPDATED: 19 April to include Honararia regulations (see Reference G)

You can access the references from the agenda below:

Students will hear the Editor-in-Chief and Managing Editor will present their annual reports, and the presentation of the 2017 Audited Financial Statement and the 2018 ANSUM Provisional Annual Budget.

If you are interested in the governance of ANU Student Media, want to get involved next semester and would like to get an update on the progress we have made in the past year, we invite you to come along.

Woroni is committed to making all of our 2018 events inclusive and accessible. The Woroni Office is an accessible venue, with accessible parking across the road near Toad Hall and an accessible unisex bathroom in the Woroni Office. Other accessible parking options are visible on this map: http://www.anu.edu.au/maps#toggles=295&show=30607. This event will be catered with pizza and all dietary requirements will be taken into account.

If you have any accessibility requirements or questions, please email James Atkinson, our Editor-in-Chief, at james@woroni.com.au.