Editor's Blog

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018 NOTICE

We are pleased to announce that the ANU Student Media Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2018 will be held on Wednesday, 24 April.

Location: HAGO52

Time: 5.00pm – 6.30pm

You can find the 2018 ANUSM AGM agenda and Reference D: here. UPDATED: 19 April to include Honararia regulations (see Reference G)

You can access the references from the agenda below:

Students will hear the Editor-in-Chief and Managing Editor will present their annual reports, and the presentation of the 2017 Audited Financial Statement and the 2018 ANSUM Provisional Annual Budget.

If you are interested in the governance of ANU Student Media, want to get involved next semester and would like to get an update on the progress we have made in the past year, we invite you to come along.

Woroni is committed to making all of our 2018 events inclusive and accessible. HA G052 is an accessible venue with accessible parking options available next to the CBE Building. Other accessible parking options are visible on this map: http://www.anu.edu.au/maps#toggles=295&show=30607. Accessible, unisex bathrooms are available on the second floor of the CBE Building and in the Pop Up Village. This event will be catered with pizza and all dietary requirements will be taken into account.

If you have any accessibility requirements or questions, please email James Atkinson, our Editor-in-Chief, at james@woroni.com.au