Equipment Hire

UPDATE 23/03/2020

ANU Student Media has decided to pause all equipment hire indefinitely. We will provide an update when equipment hire is available to students again. We appreciate your patience.

ANU Student Media aims to promote and uphold the values set out in section three of its constitution. As a result of this, all members are able to hire equipment from Woroni for creation and dissemination of different forms of media.

ANU Student Media (ANUSM) aims to lend out equipment to members of the Association in order to promote and uphold the values and ideals set out in section 3 of the ANUSM Constitution. Persons will be deemed ‘members’ if they fall under the definition in section 4 of the ANUSM Constitution.

When hiring equipment from ANU Student Media, a Liability Agreement must be signed before the equipment is distributed to the person who wishes to hire. It must have the signature of the relevant editor responsible for the equipment and be signed by a member of Woroni’s Executive.

We are in the process of updating our Liability Agreement. This will be ready when equipment hire recommences.

The list of TV and radio equipment available for hire is listed in the form below.

A deposit must be given upon presentation of the liability agreement before the equipment is distributed.

Please fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.

All equipment is available for a maximum of two days. ANU Student Media has the right to refuse a hire if there is sufficient evidence that misuse of equipment will occur.

Equipment Hire

• Please enter your most contactable number
  • If yes, please also email: radio@woroni.com.au or television@woroni.com.au
  • Please select the equipment you would like to hire. *If you are unsure what equipment you need, please email radio@woroni.com.au or television@woroni.com.au for advice*
  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
    Please enter the date you would like to hire the equipment.
  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
    Please enter the date you intend to return the equipment.