Sian Williams - September Virgo Thumbnail

Your September Horoscope

Welcome to Virgo season. Starting strong with a Full Moon on the 1st, here’s what September has in store for you:

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

September will be a big month of self-reflection for you, Aquarius. This may bring anxiety when thinking of past mistakes or events, but be sure to not wallow or punish yourself. Instead, use this reflective energy to move forward and set your eyes on future goals. There could be some tough decisions coming your way, but Mercury coming into Virgo this month will help give you the clarity you need.

Important date: September 14

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

This will be the month to cut your losses and rid yourself of the unnecessary baggage you may still be clinging onto. You are normally a more ‘go with the flow’ kind of person, but Virgo season will have you working more to a schedule than you would normally like to. Don’t reject this energy, but instead take it in your stride. September will be a great time for you to pick up a new hobby.

Important date: September 8

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

The earth energy that Virgo season brings, combined with the Moon entering Aries on September 25, will have you feeling particularly gratuitous this month. Now is a great time to open your heart and show your loved ones how much you truly appreciate them. Allow your inner confidence to spread, uplifting those around you who may not share the same sense of self-assurance. 

Important date: September 25

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

September is a month for you to simply enjoy what brings you pleasure in life. You may feel a childlike nature in your actions, but this is necessary after a draining beginning to semester. Have fun for the sake of having fun. You may be feeling more creative than usual, and inclined to take more risks, which is often difficult for you. Trust your instinct this month, Taurus, as you are often right. 

Important date: September 9

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

You are charming and magnetic, which means you find yourself making new friends very easily, Gemini. However, this September you will find comfort in the known. You will feel more inclined to stay home this month, but this is not a bad thing. With the Sun entering your 4th house, enjoy and savour the time you spend with your family and close relationships. Look after your home space this month, perhaps partaking in some spring cleaning. 

Important date: September 12

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

With Venus being in Cancer throughout August, you likely have just experienced a month of heavy emotions. However, after September 7th, the veil will be lifted, allowing for a month of rest and repair. You may find yourself feeling rejuvenated and therefore branching out more than usual. September will be a great month for you to invest significant effort into your work and career, as something big may be just around the corner.

Important date: September 19

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

With the Sun entering your 2nd house this month, financial luck is coming your way. You may find that new opportunities to make money just seem to keep appearing. You will find your ability to communicate openly will come with ease this month. You won’t be afraid to speak your mind, however be wary of coming across as aggressive. The Sun entering your 2nd house will also have you re-evaluating your relationships. Now may be the time to drift from relationships that no longer serve you.

Important date: September 17

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Happy Virgo Season! You will be feeling high-energy and alert all month long. Anything seems possible for you this month, Virgo. As someone who is normally not a lover of attention, make sure to enjoy the loving energy that you will receive this month. September will be a huge month in terms of productivity, goal-setting and your career, which is what you thrive at best. As September comes to an end, a fresh challenge may suddenly enter your life, but you will be prepared and ready to face whatever comes your way.

Important date: September 9

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

As an air sign, be wary that you may struggle with the steady and organised nature that Virgo season brings. The Full Moon on September 1st will bring you a new sense of self-reflection and analysis. The results of this self-reflection will be what you make of it. While you normally tend to avoid difficult conversations, you will find communication easier this month, as the Moon brings a burst of courage on September 9th

Important date: September 1

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

It has been a demanding couple of months, Scorpio, but with September’s arrival you will begin to reap the rewards of all your hard work. As you enjoy the benefits of your efforts, ensure you also prioritise self-care in all facets of your life. Anxiety may peak at some points throughout the month, but stability is coming. Questions you have been asking for a while will begin to be answered by the universe. Trust your instincts and values, you know what is best for you. 

Important date: September 4

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

September is a big month for love, Sagittarius, whether this is in your family, friendships or blossoming romances. Remember to demonstrate to yourself the same appreciation and love that you show to those closest to you. With both Mars and Pluto entering Sagittarius this month, your inclination towards spontaneity and recklessness will be tempting. Be wary to think before you speak, as your words often carry heavier weight than you think. 

Important date: September 15

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

Due to the Sun entering your 9th house this month, September will have you yearning for adventure and excitement. You may be feeling down about the stagnant nature of your life. Your intuition and creativity will be strong this month, and you may be finally seeing real progress and results regarding your career or academia. As an earth sign, Virgo season will motivate you to continue dedicating yourself to your work, especially now that you can see the progress you have made with more clarity.

Important date: September 26