The ANUSA Explainers: The General Representatives and College Representatives College

College Representatives

Each Academic College at the ANU has two College Representatives to liaise between the students and the College. They work with the College to ensure that students’ issues with their courses and degrees are met. They also sit on the SRC.

The College Reps are required to give reports at each College Representative Council meeting about the issues that students have raised with them and how they are working to resolve them. They organise events for students in their College and help out with other ANUSA events and initiatives. The college reps also sit on the College Education Committee of their College.

The current college reps are

College of Arts & Social Sciences: Samuel Lee & James Eveille

College of Asia & the Pacific: Millie Wang & Spencer Cornish

College of Engineering and Computer Sciences: Sophie Burgess

Joint College of Sciences: Yasmin Potts & Sai Camp- bell

College of Law: Georgina Price & Max Claessens

College of Business & Economics: David Harvey & Jye Beardow

General Representatives

Along with College reps, there are 14 General Representatives or ‘Gen Reps’ who also sit on the SRC. The Gen Reps’ main role is to liaise between the student body and the SRC, discussing the priorities that students have and how the rest of the Associa- tion should address these issues. The Gen Reps are also responsible for keeping the executive account- able, and ensuring that ANUSA remains visible on campus.

The current Gen Reps are: Lachie Ballard, Aryanne Camnischi, Nicholas Carlton, Nicholas Crowley, Cahill Di Donato, Jacob Ellis, Katherine Evans, Will Fletcher, Tom Garratt, Louis Gordon, Vincent Li, Ben Theakston, Ben Wicks and Ben Yates.