Radio Show and Podcast Applications Open for 2021!

Please note, applications for shows are currently closed. If you are still interested please email radio@woroni.com.au

It’s that wonderful time of the year again when YOU get to apply for your own radio show here at Woroni!

We are looking for new and returning shows to produce interesting, informative, fun and relevant content! You don’t need any radio or presenting experience to apply, all training is provided by our lovely producers. We can also provide you with resources to develop your show writing, podcasting or technical skills.

This year is a little different as we are splitting our content between live radio shows and podcasts. Live shows will record in the studio and air in real-time, whereas podcasts may be pre-recorded and can air at any time. Radio shows will suit presenters wanting to play music, as we cannot use music in our podcasts.

Your show will either be 30 or 60 minutes in duration, you can have multiple presenters and guests (up to 4 presenters total), can play music, have a talk show, do a DJ set or all of the above! Nothing is too strange to talk about on radio (as many of us have discovered), just make sure you can adhere to Woroni’s policies and be respectful. We are committed to providing a platform for ANU’s diverse voices, so no matter your show pitch, we will welcome it with open arms.

Applications close at 6:00pm Wednesday 24th February 2021, broadcasting begins March 1st 2021.

If you have any questions feel free to email radio@woroni.com.au

Note: PLEASE be contactable via email or phone for updates about your application and your show time-slot.

Apply for a show here!