LOV3001with Professor Love: Why Porn Ruins Sex

Now I won’t go into the details about all the negatives of the porn industry but I want to send a message to all the lads on porn potentially ruining great sex. Tis a pretty crazy thing to think about, as if porn would ruin sex, but it can, and for a lot of young men, they probably have no idea about how great sex can be without the influence of porn in the back of your minds. This might sound crazy, but how many of you guy actually realize that you process porn during sex, or before sex? There’s a trend arising, which is that men are suffering from E.D, erectile dysfunction, and this might sound crazy, but also that they last too long in bed. Men are facing all sorts of issues like fucking as if they are in a porn, not realizing what real sex is actually like, and having false assumptions and understandings of truly great sex.

Now guys, you could fall into any number of the camps I am about to describe, but I want to just take the cover off on the benefits of taking a big step back from porn for a while. Not only will you become immune to all the symptoms of overdosing on porn which I will discuss, but you will also have one of the key things needed for successful seduction, and that is DRIVE. By keeping your sexual energy pent up, you will have no choice but to let it escape through your everyday actions. Now I know you might think that you may come across as desperate, but that is a type of mindset and activity of scarcity, what I am talking about is genuine sexual hunger, the kind of hunger that motivated lions to feed the pride.

So let’s get back to E.D. Basically, too much porn has been argued to make guys loose their ability to get their flesh rockets primed. They get conditioned to only get hard when sitting, by the touch of their own hand, to low quality streaming video to an unrealistic abundance of women in ecstasy, with total control of the thermostat, volume, lubrication and digital woman.

In some situations, men’s sexual desires turn a little darker and twisted, but isn’t it interesting how the guys who like throatfucking or abusive JOI never actually go out and get it? Trust me guys, there’s nothing wrong with not being able to get it up from time to time with your lady, but if it’s because you’ve been flooding your neurons with porn, shame on you, and could you even admit that to her?

Next is lasting too long, and not lasting long enough. You see, guys might tend to last too long in bed, causing her to not keep up with her natural moistness because they are subconsciously “waiting for the next clip”. Other times, men cum so fast because they are used to “tug and dash” or “milking” themselves too quickly. Think about it, if you fap under 3 minutes, you are training your body to release at that time and if you are doing that, then you condition your body to only be able to do that, so when you actually fuck, you might not be able to let go at all.

All in all this is just pure selfishness. Guys who are over exposed to porn, or watch porn solely when they masturbate, without making it an activity with their partners or at the very least, aren’t mindful of how much time they’re spending watching porn, are failing to account for the other person in the bed.

You can ultimately force yourself to only “get off” under certain conditions, which are amazingly far removed from the genuine experience of great sex. Because of all the poor ideas of women which are bequeathed to you from the screen, having the predominant amount of your sexual experiences in an unrealistic cyber world will highten your expectations and lower your chances of exjoying sex as much as watching porn.

Face it, you might have a problem with truly understanding sex if you spend more hours watching porn (like those academics in the ivory tower who read books all day but never do anything) than you do actually going out and participating in it. Sex that is, not porn. Or maybe you’re into that. No judgement. I won’t even get started on the argument where the “subconscious fear” of getting caught is relived every time you watch porn from childhood days, which forces you to be so tense and unnatural it’s not funny.

Great sex is nothing like porn. Great sex is being “in tune” and connected to the mind, body and spirit of the sexual energy of the person you are being with. You are sharing a most intimate and intense bond where you thrive off each other’s ecstasy. This is not, as some poor lads do, learning “your stroke” from some famous porn star, and just replicating your favorite scene with some undergrad.

Real sex is full of funny moments, awkward moments, times of learning, sharing and bonding. There is genuine emotional and psychological processes at play here, not to mention all the “ooey gooey feels” and thrill of physical exertion and capitalizing to orgasm which is just completely absent in porn.