General Meeting

We are pleased to announce that the ANU Student Media Inc third General Meeting (GM) for 2017 will be held on Tuesday, 8th August.

Location: Graenook Room, Chifley Library

Time: 5.00pm – 6.00pm

You can find the ANUSM GM agenda with all references here.

If you are interested in the governance of ANU Student Media, want to get involved this semester and would like to get an update on the progress we have made in the past nine months, or just like general meetings and free pizza, then please come along.

This is your chance to ask questions and hold your editors accountable!

Woroni is committed to making all of our 2017 events inclusive and accessible. Wheelchair access to level four is via the lifts within Chifley Library. Wheelchair access to the Chifley Library is via the side door-between the Library and the Commonwealth Bank in concessions lane. Please ring the bell and a staff member will accompany you, via the lift, to the main reading area. The toilets on level three are unisex and also have disability access.

If you have any accessibility requirements, please don’t hesitate to email us at contact@woroni.com.au, or call Kanika on 0456 537 114.