Casual Vacancy: Content Editor for Woroni

Woroni (ANU Student Media) is looking for an ANU student to fill a casual vacancy on our Board of Editors.

The successful applicant will take on the role of Content Editor. The Content Editor’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, training and supervision of a team of sub-editors and strategising and supervising magazine content. The successful applicant will be someone who is highly organised, creative, collaborative, and excited to be a leader of student media at the ANU.

All members of Woroni’s Board of Editors are Directors of the organisation and are Responsible Persons for the organisation in accordance with the Australian Charities and NFP Commission Governance Standards.

The successful applicant will be expected to put in approx. 10-15 hours of work a week on average and can expect to be paid an honorarium to compensate for their time. The position will commence on 3 February and conclude on 18 November 2023. The role requires close collaboration with the seven other Board members, so an ability to work in a team is a must.

If you are at all interested we invite you to apply through the form at the bottom of this page.

Your application must include:

• your name;
  • student number;
  • year of study;
  • degree;
  • 500 words or less in response to each of the following:
    • Why do you want to be Content Editor and what relevant experience do you have?
    • What would you like to achieve as Content Editor/what is your vision for the Content Portfolio?

Applications will close 5PM Tuesday 31 January, 2023.