Call for Content Editor Applications – ANUSM Board 2017

ANU Student Media is looking for an ANU student to fill a casual vacancy on its Board of Editors. The successful applicant will take on the role of Content Editor, which includes, but is not limited to, managing and supervising content sub-editors and contributors of the Woroni newspaper, both in print and online.

The successful applicant will be expected to put in around 20-30 hours a week on average and will be paid an honorarium to compensate for their time. The position will commence on Friday 30th December approximately and conclude at the end of Semester One.  The role also requires close collaboration with the seven other Board members, so an ability to work in a team is a must.

If you are at all interested we invite you to please send your application to contact@woroni.com.au with the subject line “ANUSM Board Casual Vacancy Application”.

Your application must include;

• your name;
  • student number;
  • year of study;
  • 200 words or less on your relevant experience;
  • 200 words or less on why you want to be content editor at ANUSM; and
  • one example of any written, photographic, videographic or multimedia work.

Applications will close on Monday 26th December, 5pm.

Interviews will be conducted on Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th December.

For more information on the role, or the casual vacancy process, please feel free to get in touch with us via email.