‘ANU United’ is the second and final ticket that has been launched for the upcoming PARSA elections. The ticket is contesting all executive positions and running under ‘Go Together, Go Further’.

The ticket is led by Petar Tankosic-Gajic who is running for President. He is joined by Malek Harron contesting the position of Vice President, Anh Bach for the role of Equity Officer and current CAP Coursework Representative, Yann Aoudourm for the position of Education Officer.

The ticket is politically unaligned and has committed itself towards the implementation of Five Strategic Policy Dimensions; Wellbeing, Academic, Social and Cultural, Environment, and Advocacy and Equity. Within these dimensions, their policies focus on implementing an affordability scheme for medical services, sports and food services for the benefit of postgraduate students. ‘ANU UNITED’ are also promising to advocate for fee reductions in the event that online classes continue in 2021 and increase the number of available specialisations in degree programs. They are also promising to create more equitable opportunities for students with disabilities, international students and women, and campaign for energy saving programs across residential halls’.

The ticket notes that they are committed to ensure sustainability and transparency while advocating for the ANU student community across a range of issues.

‘ANU UNITED’s’ full ticket is as follows:

EXECUTIVE

President: Petar Tankosic-Gajic

Vice President: Malek Harron

Education Officer: Yann Aoudourm

Equity Officer: Anh Bach

PORTFOLIO OFFICERS

Coursework Officer: Raghuvir Kelkar

Disabilities Officer: Vagisha

Environmental Officer: Phuoc (Phillip) Nguyen

Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Officer: Wenzhuo

International Student Officer: Dash Singh

Social Officer: Surendra Kumar

Women’s Officer: Batgerel Tolya

Parent’s and Caregivers’ Officer: Renita C. K. T

Communications Officer: Sandra Prada

Policy and Research Officer: Deepthi

Welfare Officer- Aneri Shah

COLLEGE OFFICERS

The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP) Coursework Officer: Saira

The ANU College of Business and Economics (CBE) Coursework Officer: Sourodip

The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) Coursework Officer: Suikei Wang

POST GRADUATE STUDENT MEMBER OF COUNCIL

Petar Tankosic-Gajic

Dash Singh