Woroni is looking to hire a social media officer.
- Approximately 3-5 hours per week
- Voluntary position (honoraria based on performance at the end of semester)
Manage Woroni Instagram (1,200 followers)
- facilitate the campus-style series and develop other web-based content
- post artwork and content highlights
- promote Woroni Radio shows
- promote Woroni TV videos
- event photography
Manage Woroni Twitter (1,798 followers)
Assist in uploading content to Facebook (9,900 likes)
- Scheduling weekly social media posts through Hootsuite
- Liaising with each Woroni portfolio to present content in engaging ways
We are looking for a student who is keen to gain experience in social media management, and get involved with Woroni. No experience is required. We are especially looking to expand our Instagram and Twitter presence, so candidates with innovative ideas for gaining new followers would be preferenced.
Fill out the form below to apply!
Applications close 5pm Sunday 7th February. Please contact email@example.com for any questions or queries.