Radio Show Applications

Show sign ups for semester 1 2019 are now open for all new and returning presenters to hit the airwaves this semester! This season we are excited to share our new Kambri studio with our presenters. To sign up for a show fill out the application form below by midnight Saturday 23rd of Feb.

There are 2 types of shows you can sign up for at Woroni Radio – live shows or podcasts.

Live Shows: Live shows are a heap of fun and a great way to jump into the deep end and learn all about show planning and operating the studio equipment. Whether you sign up with a friend or choose to ride solo, our friendly producers will help make sure your radio experience is a positive one. They can help you develop your content, troubleshoot tech basic problems and find opportunities to grow your show or try something new, like booking an interview. The producers are here to help you, tell us your radio dreams and we’ll find a way to make them happen!

Podcasts: Woroni Radio is the home of podcasting at ANU. Whether you have a love for editing, are a DJ wanting to test some tracks or just want to try something new podcasts are a great way to stay involved outside the studio. We’ll teach you the basics of using our Zoom H6 recorder and editing in Audacity so you’re ready to hit the ground running. All podcasts must be submitted to the dropbox 12 hours before they are scheduled to be played. Please direct any questions to radio@woroni.com.au.

Woroni is committed to diversity, it is important that the voices on Woroni Radio reflect the diversity of the ANU community so that we can better tell stories about everyone at ANU. As such, Woroni welcomes sign ups from students that are members of minority groups, including but not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students, racial minorities, gender and sexuality minorities, religious minorities and those living with a disability. If you identify as a minority or have any accessibility requirements you would like us to know about, please feel free email us at woroniradio@gmail.com