Join Woroni Photography in Sem 2, 2022!

Photojournalist (Sub-editor): 

Woroni is looking for a Photojournalist to join the Woroni Photography team, which sits under the Management Portfolio. 

The role of a Photojournalist will be to: 

• Capture and record newsworthy events within the ANU and Canberra community 
  • Produce stand-alone photojournalistic pieces for the magazine 
  • Provide photography to accompany news stories and for the production of TV News videos

The Photojournalist will be expected to: 

• Communicate regularly with the Photography Senior Sub-Editor and other Photography Sub-Editors 
  • Work closely with the News and TV/ News team
  • Submit event or news-based photography within 72 hours of the event
  • Commit to at least three hours a week to photographing, editing and submitting photos

This is a volunteer role; however, a photojournalist can expect to receive an honorarium based on their commitment to the role at the end of the Semester.

Woroni is committed to diversity in hiring. We strongly encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds, people of colour and people with disabilities.

Applications close on Monday July 18 at 5pm. 

If you have any questions, please contact: Saad Khalid at woronideputy@gmail.com or on Facebook.

Click here to apply to be a Photojournalist!

Photographer (Sub-Editor):

Woroni is looking for Photographers to join the Woroni Photography team, which sits under the Management Portfolio. 

The role of a Photographer will be to: 

• Capture and record events within the ANU and Canberra community 
  • Provide and edit photography for use by Woroni in print and online
  • Produce creative and/or themed photographic pieces

Photographers will be expected to: 

• Work closely with other teams in Woroni, primarily the Content and Art teams
  • Submit event photography within 72 hours of the event

This is a volunteer role; however, photographers can expect to receive an honorarium based on their commitment to the role at the end of the Semester.

Click here to apply to be a Photographer!