JOIN OUR ART TEAM SEM 1 2020

The Woroni Art Team is looking to expand for Semester 1 2020! We are looking for more passionate and enthusiastic ANU students and artists to help us continue to develop and improve the Woroni Magazine. Students with experience with the Adobe Suite, namely Indesign and Illustrator are encouraged to apply, yet these skills are not required.

All subeditors will be responsible for laying out a small quota of pages for each Woroni print edition (produced three times per semester), as well as expected to attend any team meetings.

*Successful applicants must be available to work on O-Week Edition (but can be done via distance)*

There are several positions available within the following categories:

Art Sub-Editor: In addition to laying out a quota of pages each print edition, art subeditors will be responsible for creating visual media to accompany articles in Woroni’s print edition, as well as occasional ad hoc graphic production for use outside of the print edition. This may include: graphics for social media; poster graphics; branding for Woroni Radio shows; graphics or animations for Woroni TV; merchandise graphics; website graphics, and so on. Applicants should have proven experience in at least one area of visual arts, such as painting, drawing, photography, digital art, collage, etc.

Layout and Design Sub-Editor: Layout and Design Sub-Editors will be predominantly working with the Art Editor to layout and produce the magazine. Working to develop new ideas and concepts within the magazine. They may also have the option of producing their own graphics if desired.

Applications will be open until the 20th December.

Join our Art & Design Team for 2020!!