Woroni is looking to hire a social media officer.
- Approximately 2-5 hours per week
- Voluntary position (honoraria based on performance at the end of semester)
- Manage Woroni Instagram (1,100 followers)
- facilitate the campus style series
- post artwork and content highlights
- promote Woroni Radio shows
- promote Woroni TV videos
- Manage Woroni Twitter (1,775 followers)
- Assist in uploading content to facebook (9,800 likes)
We are looking for a student who is keen to gain experience in social media management, and get involved with Woroni. No experience is required. We are especially looking to expand our Instagram and Twitter presence, so candidates with innovative ideas for gaining new followers would be preferenced.
Fill out the form below to apply!
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 11th February.