Join Our Admin-Management Team for 2018!

Three wombats: one red, one blue and one purple

Admin-Management Team

Apply to join our admin and management team!

Our Deputy Editor-in-Chief and Managing Editor are looking for a team of energetic and driven individuals that will assist with the day to day functions of Woroni.

The admin-management team is overseen by Ben Lawrence and Jonathan Tjandra. They work to create partnerships with other businesses, organise advertising across the ANU Student Media’s platforms, undertake market research and strategic planning, maintain social media platforms and manage the ANUSM website.

The Events Sub-Editor will work closely with the Deputy Editor-in-Chief to:

• Assist in organising the ANU Student Media Conference
  • Responsible for organising and coordinating the day’s events
  • Liaising with stakeholders and working with the Admin & Management Team

This position will be approximately 10-15 hours per week, predominantly in the first half of the semester.

The Photography Sub-Editors will work closely with the Deputy Editor-in-Chief to:

• Photograph events when necessary for the ANU Community
  • Edit and watermark photos ready to be uploaded
  • Has the opportunity to create, provide and take photos for the Woroni paper

In the past, Woroni Photographers have attended both formal and casual events, both on and off campus. For Semester two, photography sub-editors can expect to attend at least one ball.

This position is approximately 5 hours per week depending on projects undertaken.

The Instagram Sub-Editor will work closely with the Deputy Editor-in-Chief and the relevant editors to:

• Assist to craft Woroni’s online image on Instagram and increase engagement with students
  • Coordinate with the Art Editor to feature the works produced by the art team
  • Feature ANUSM events via Instagram stories
  • Organise and coordinate the posting of images online regularly
  • Source for and maintain the section ‘Style on Campus’ to be featured on Instagram and in the paper

This position is approximately 3 hours per week depending on projects undertaken.

Applications will remain open indefinitely.
Interviews will be conducted according to availability.

If you have any questions about these roles or the application process, please email ben@woroni.com.au, jonathan@woroni.com.au or contact@woroni.com.au.

Sub-editors of the Admin & Management Team require a high level of independence, initiative, and innovation.

Woroni is committed to diversity in hiring. It is important that our team reflects the diversity of the ANU community so that we can better tell stories about everyone at the ANU. As such, Woroni welcomes applications from students that are from a range of diverse backgrounds and identities. If you identify with a diverse background, feel free to let us know in your application.

Join our Admin & Management Team in Semester 2 2018

Apply to join our admin and management team! Our Deputy Editor-in-Chief and Managing Editor are looking for a team of energetic and driven individuals that will assist with the day to day functions of Woroni.

Step 1 of 2 - Information

0%